Old November 28th 03, 11:54 AM
Adrian

pmendhall wrote:
They took dad in to do the angioplasty. He was unable to lay flat
because he couldn't breath. Apparently he has emphysema (we didn't
know it, he suspected), a bad back, damage to his heart on both
sides, and weighed (in August 365 lbs). The doctors were afraid that
if he went into respiratory arrest they wouldn't be able to bring him
back. They are going to medicate him if possible.

They brought him back to his room and he was agatated. We thought we
wasn't going to make it because the move from the surgical area back
to his room was almost too much for him. It is apparently just a
matter of time before either he gets a cold, or his heart gets tired
and quits.

I am back home now and my family and I really appreciate all the
thoughts, purrs, doggie drool, etc. that have been winging their way
to my father and family. Thank you.

Diane

Still purring.
--