Old June 23rd 03, 04:58 PM
Cat Protector

I never said my cat was human nor did I even state this. It is funny that my
posting claiming that cats can have emotions even shared ones that we humans
have bothers you so much. You obviously fear the possibility or else you
wouldn't be laughing at the notion nor would you be putting words in my
mouth. Those with a close mind obviously fear that which they don't
understand or don't wish to because they may find the truth.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
"Agua Girl" wrote in message
t...

You need to stop pretending that your cat is a human, it isn't
healthy for you and it is demeaning to the cat.

AG