Old March 9th 04, 09:37 PM
Steve G

ospam (Yngver) wrote in message ...
(...)

You've heard the phrase "so ugly they're cute," right?

Heh.

A few years ago we found
a family of them had taken up residence under the cover for our air
conditioner. Okay, papa was not so cute but the mrs. was rather sweet looking
and of course all babies are cute. IMO. We discovered a youngster hanging by
its tail in our lilac bush one day--c'mon, that's cute.

Oh, OK then. Under duress, I accept that's cute.

(...)

Maybe, but in our garden it's the slugs and earwigs that seem to be doing the
bulk of the damage. I haven't seen any damage from the occasional opossum,
but maybe if I did I wrongly attributed it to a squirrel or rabbit.

Possibly. Possums don't cause loads of damage - nowhere near the same
class as a groundhog.

Steve.