Old October 18th 04, 10:39 PM
Ann

I never turn my heat off. When it gets warm in the spring it just doesn't
run any more. I know the past few weeks the heat has come on overnight as
the radiators are warm in the morning. You need to think about your comfort.
If you are cold in your home it is time to turn the heat on.
Ann

"Doe John" wrote in message
At what temperature do people start to turn on their central heating?
I normally wait til end of October when the daytime temp indoors is
around 55 degrees. Now it is around 57 degrees indoors in the
morning.Very cold. Catching colds constantly. I thought of turning it
on a week ago when my cat would constanty climb on top of me because I
was the best source of heat. I'm a walking elecrric blanket to
her.Feels colder now than in the past since I lost about 40 pounds
since last May.