Old September 19th 06, 02:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

Default Angie hates me

Me wrote:
Cory wrote:

UB ~ I can't remember if kitties can see in color or only B&W, but it
may have something to do with the clothes you wear, too, Adam... maybe
whatever you're wearing scares the daylights out of Angie for some
reason... and maybe others are right... maybe you remind Angie of
someone who was mean to her, and if that's the case, it's just going to
be a long process to gain her trust, and you'll just have to be
patient.

--- Onyx... wif Pawpa Cory inna bakgrownd (ware him beelongz!
*snicker!*)

Meowmie brot a bigbig roll of sumting kalled fabrik home a kuple ov
munths ago. She putz it on da bed and it was furry skary. I didn't no
wat to do an I hissed an swatted at da ugly fabrik.

Chappy

Hoomin note: This was a normal sized bolt of a bold Hawaiian style
fabric (black background with lot of yellows and reds). I have never
seen a reaction like the one Chappy had, and wonder if Adam's problem
might be due to clothing? Poor Chappy, he was just terrorized by that
fabric.

Like I said (or implied), I don't know for sure if kitties can see
color or just B&W, however, I'm wondering if you'd ever had something
that big (bolts of fabric can be pretty big/tall, IIRC) in the house
before. It could've been the way it smelled, too. Or it could have
indeed been the color of the fabric Chappy was reacting to.

--- Cory