Old November 26th 06, 02:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Enfilade

Default Side effect of Royal Canin?

I'm now curious as to what it must taste like (Not curious enough to
eat it myself through!) and wondering if it tastes bland or maybe
it's
just that it's a big bag and it would appear there's only one
flavour
or is it just that the vet only carries one flavour?

I've heard that dry food gets stale fairly quickly, so when I buy a big
bag, I always seal it up with a clip after scooping out the day's
servings.

Ours goes fairly quickly with 4 cats, but every so often halfway
through a bag Kumani decides not to eat that kind any more and I have
to go buy another bag or else she will starve herself (one time for
days before we came home and found out). Then we serve a bowl of each
until it is gone.

--Fil