Old November 26th 06, 04:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Baha via CatKB.com

Default Side effect of Royal Canin?

Could be worse...

We got a free sack of Royal Canin once as part of Petco's adoption packet. We
had recently been acquired by Roxie, and were also fostering Brian (who is
living happily ever after in the UK.)

The cats ripped into it in more ways than one. Ladylike Roxie developed a
case of the rampaging farts that would have been the envy of any beer-
swilling, bean-scarfing cowboy on the set of "Blazing Saddles."

Blessed be,
Baha

Lesley wrote:
Hi all

As I mentioned some weeks ago a vet near the hospital where Dave is
incarcerated offered me some samples of Royal Canin. It seemed to go
down well and when I realised I was almost out of dry and happened to
be walking past the same vets I got a 1.5 kilo bag of the stuff.

I'm now curious as to what it must taste like (Not curious enough to
eat it myself through!) and wondering if it tastes bland or maybe it's
just that it's a big bag and it would appear there's only one flavour
or is it just that the vet only carries one flavour?

Ever since the Fabulous Furballs were kittens I've been like my mum
saying "Wet food is best, eat it because I know it's good for you" and
they've been like kids saying "We don't care that it's good for us we
want dry it tastes better"

Now after a few weeks of Royal Canin they've taken to scarfing down wet
food as if there is no tomorrow! Perhaps because it tastes better or
its a bit more variety I don't know.

Not complaining through....

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs