Old November 26th 06, 11:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

Default Side effect of Royal Canin?

Baha via CatKB.com wrote:

The cats ripped into it in more ways than one. Ladylike Roxie developed a
case of the rampaging farts that would have been the envy of any beer-
swilling, bean-scarfing cowboy on the set of "Blazing Saddles."

At least it wasn't Odessa (Correct me if I am wrong but isn't she one
of your owners?). The tale of how her superb control over the output of
intestinal gasses turned the vet green had me ROFLOL which got me some
strange looks as I was reading it at work!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs