Old November 29th 06, 06:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Baha via CatKB.com

Default Side effect of Royal Canin?

Odessa is indeed one of our owners, and how well I remember the day she blew
another hole into the ozone layer at the vet's office! She's not usually one
to drop that kind of F-Bomb randomly though; Odessa has the best controlled
aim, but Brandy remains the Ambassador of Methane in the family. When we had
the Royal Canin we just had Stosh and Roxie and Brian, and Roxie is just so
prim and proper it still is hard to imagine that she'd go about farting like
a frat boy after a breakfast of beer and Cheerios!

Blessed be,
Baha

Lesley wrote:
The cats ripped into it in more ways than one. Ladylike Roxie developed a
case of the rampaging farts that would have been the envy of any beer-
swilling, bean-scarfing cowboy on the set of "Blazing Saddles."

At least it wasn't Odessa (Correct me if I am wrong but isn't she one
of your owners?). The tale of how her superb control over the output of
intestinal gasses turned the vet green had me ROFLOL which got me some
strange looks as I was reading it at work!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs