Old June 15th 04, 03:50 PM
Nan

On 15 Jun 2004 06:26:24 GMT, itty (Sherry ) wrote:

It was fun. Of course, getting to see Sammy was such a treat too. I think she
did amazingly well. She was apprehensive, but I think she did great.
Pam's family is great. Her kids are bright, and fun to talk to. She & Rob make
you feel that you've always known them after 5 minutes.
The raccoon got Sammy's Fancy Feast???
Unfortunately, after we got a couple of miles down the road, a big raccoon ran
right in front of us and we hit it :-( I can't believe they are so
overpopulated They were everywhere.
Here's one of the pictures I took. Unfortunately, all I got was a couple of
group shots since it was dark before we got settled. If you want me to email
the rest to you, just let me know.
http://members.aol.com/greywolf17/rpca.jpg

What a motley crew, huh?

Sherry

Great picture, Sherry. Thanks for posting it.

--

Nan

A wise man talks because he has something to say;
a fool talks because he has to say something.