Old June 12th 08, 08:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
jjg

Default Is fat good for bad kidneys?

posted & mailed

jjg wrote:

You gave a lot of good advice Cindy! I hope the OP follows it.

Phil

Well, I will try, at least... one of the problems is that I live in
continental Europe, and the brands that have been mentioned are not in
shops here... But I am giving him more variety of cat food now. And in
fact, he seems to feel better nowadays, since the mice are back. (He is a
real hunter, so I may find one or two remains in the morning.)

.... and yesterday I saw, for the first time, a food can indication the
percentage of Phosporus: 0.24%. Not very high, comparing to the figures on
your site, so I bought two cans, and I'll try if he eats it.