Old January 7th 11, 08:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

Default Ping TRUDI New Years Eve party

On Fri, 7 Jan 2011 11:23:37 -0800 (PST), MeOwy's
nimble, little paws typed:

Yoo sew sweet, mineown Mosey, I wil mayk rum fur yoo in mine gnu bed
nekx tew me.
Butted watch owt wenn ai tayks mine purriodick baff cuz ai iz a
fyoorius gwoomer an knawk effurfing awoun in da course ob da baff.
MeOwy *nosepoink*

Meow, Meowy!

Haff yoo ebber konsidered haffink yur hooman do
da baffing fur yoo? I just stands dere an he
shampoos an rinses mine luffly furs, den a kreme
rinse, an den a bwo dry.

I wooks furr bootiful after dat. Yoo mite
consider dis....

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs