Old October 30th 15, 12:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]

Default Tribute to Amelia T Cat

That Amelia died at the conclusion of the Jellicle Ball tells us how she valued seeing her friends one last time. Please accept my condolences on your lose, but please contemplate Bonnie's words (she too has passed over the Rainbow Bridge) and try to celebrate Amalia's Wonderful life.

Sincerely and Respectfully,

Bobcat (HC), Misty, and Calypso (Service D*G)

Thank you for your kind words. I do take comfort in the thought that she
is now in a place where she won't ever have to hurt.

Dan