Old October 14th 03, 12:58 AM
Gizela

That is great news Lois. Your house must be very noisy at the moment

Purrs

Angela

"Lois Reay" wrote in message
Feeding Phoebe's kittens is getting difficult as they are now four weeks

old
and can hop in and out of their box at will - fortunately I have four
different colours so can tell which one is which except for the three
lilac's who all look the same (and they are all boy's).

They hear me coming at feeding time and set up this god almighty
meowwwwwwww - feed me first!! as I settle down to begin feeding - pick up
first one, wrap up in towel, use tissue as bib - then six more climb up me
yowling, my turn, my turn, they get right up to where the kitten I am
feeding is and *try* to push him out of the way, licking the drops from
around the kittens face and obstructing my view so I can't see what is

going
on. I do have a routine - feed the three seal (brown) ones first - then

the
two chocolates - followed by the two blues and last is the three lilac's -
we get there in the end and using the syringe is making things so much
easier - I am trying to get them to eat out of a plate - don't want them

think that food only comes from a syringe!!!!

Over the last couple of days some of them have gotten into the litter tray
and done wee's - yesterday we had our first kitten pooh in the tray

(thought
you needed to know that!!)

Both Freya's and Gigi's kittens continue to thrive - Freya's one will be
getting out of their box by the weekend. Gigi's one are just opening their
eyes.

Looking forward to Bev coming back out she will sure notice the difference
in them.

Lois & Crew.