Old July 28th 19, 11:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Mark Carroll[_2_]

Default Ping-pong balls

On 28 Jul 2019, John Doe wrote:

I bought 12 "Penn" decent quality (lots of bounce) ping-pong balls at
the local megastore.

(snip)
They play with the ping-pong balls more than they play with the bell
balls.

Thank you for the report - definitely something for me to bear in mind
when I finally get back to living in a place with more hardwood floors.

Also you make a good point about not hurting anything. Once as I threw a
ping-pong ball in the direction of our cat he surprised me by running
quickly toward it such that they met at his forehead. I don't think he
meant to do that but it also didn't seem to bother him so it ended up
being quite funny from my perspective.

-- Mark