Old August 17th 19, 08:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_3_]

Default Bridge purrs requested

On Wednesday, August 14, 2019 at 1:18:13 AM UTC-7, House of Stright & friends wrote:
Hello, friends. Anti Sandy here. I hope you have all been well. I am here to ask if you would purr for a d*ggie who just went to the Rainbow Bridge. He was a Golden Retriever named Drake, and he was a very sweet goodboy. He had been sick for a little while, but still enjoyed being with his family (my sister Katy and her family). His family moved recently, and Katy said it was partly to give Drake a nice retirement home. He got to live in his retirement home and enjoy its bigbig yard for a few weeks before it was his time to go to the Bridge. He joins his d*ggie sister Penny and his kitty sisters Mamacita and Little Kitty. He leaves behind his hoomin family and his d*ggie brother Bandit, who will be a great comfort to the hoomins.

Fangu,
Anti Sandy

HiHi Antie Sandy. How kind ov you tu post this for Drake. It was nice of your sisfur to give him a good retirement home. I yam hunking down to purr for hiz trip to the Bridge, and to think of others, there to meet him...

Pit2nya