Old October 23rd 10, 10:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Default My Tribyoot to Tiger

Mosey and his wife kitty, hoo iz dwezzed in u bootiful bwak gaown wiff
yelow
n bloo seeqwinz onnit, gib Mme. Anaïs uh big HUG fur komfurt n sai "dat wuz
uh bootiful tribyoot tew yer wink, Tiger, hoo iz gnow at RB. Hee luved
yew sew mutch wen he wuz ulive, n gnow he iz waching ovur yoo n luving yew
frum dere. Puurs fur yer poor brokun hart ,Mme. Anaïs .
We r gwad tew see yoo r waring yer bootiful winking collar still. Wee mizz
Tiger tew,
but et iz gnot da sayme wen yoo looze yer wink. "
Den wee go bak tew owr seetz, holding pawz, , en teerz, fealing sew sad fur
Mme. Anaïs
Mosey wisperz tew Meowy "ai luv yew sew mutch, moar dan yew gnow"

[A petite cream-and-white Persian, wearing a navy
blue Dior dinner dress and her winking collar,
steps up to the front, three forget-me-nots in her
paw. In a soft voice, she meows:]

Meow Kitties,

I wuz a yung gurl-kitty, not eben two yeers owld,
when I came to da Kommunity. On one ob the
adbentures, an owlder, dashing boycat caught mine
eye - he reminded me ob Humfrey Bocat... He asked
me owt on a date, and soon we saw more an more ob
eech ofur.

Tiger was a kitty who had liffed life to da
fullest: unfortunately he wuz a throway kitty,
abandoned by hiz hoomanz, and had to surfife in da
Owt until Soft an Furry took him in dere home.

Tiger an I were winked in Ejipt in a luffly
ceremony, an we had many, many happy daze togefur!
He luffed gud fud an drink, and awlwayz palled
arowned wif Da Inspektur, anofer cat-gourmet; boff
ob dem brought da level of good eatink and
drinking in da community to a higher lefel!

Tiger wuz a strong an brafe cat, who luffed me an
hiz humanz, who awlwayz wuz dere for da kommunity,
an sadly da episode wif da fire-monsterz wood take
hiz liddle life from him...

I finks ob his smiling face, hiz soft furz and
luffly eyez efurry day, and I miss him.

Tiger, mine luff, I miss you! Goodbye, mine luff!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.”