Old March 8th 17, 12:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default A new investigation, in Las Vegas

Samuel Redcat wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Cash thanks Spot and Fluffy then slides them 2 ducky treats each
plus a pre-loaded card for the Boutique worth 2 tuna each. He
hopes he has the exchange rate right and has not over tipped (no
biggie) or gasp undertipped!

Since they both grin and nom a ducky treat as they help unload the
bags, he assumes he got it right.

Spot and Fluffy flank the known elderly Iowna and guide her up the
steps while another bellkitty takes the bags and uses the ramp.

Cash and Daisy-chan follow up and stop at the top of the steps to
view the lovely hotel. They are glad they upscaled what they
brought to wear as it's a very fancy feast sort of place!

Cash notes a pedicure place and heads over while Iowna sniffs
massage oils and purring kittahs and heads that way. Daisy-chan
grins and checks them all in as Cash arranges nail trimming and a
natural looking pink polish and Iowna arranges a fully body massage
and a toenail trim with silver spangled nail polish applied over a
bed of natural looking pink.

When Daisy-chan looks back (having noted the exchange rate for ducky
treats is *quite good*) she sees Cash surrounded by 2 nail artists
per paw and all she can see of Iowna is she seems snuggled on her
back with 2 hot towels bracing her and all 4 paws in the air. The
rest of her is hidden by giggling kittahs who are vigourously
massaging every inch of her not covered by grins.

Daisy-chan sniffs something delicious and finds Sammy at the bar
who is waiting for a mousical to come out of the blender. It's a
little early in the day so she asks for a simpler hot tea made of
mouse broth and a minimal but fun nip addition.

'Hey Sammy, get a load of Iowna with all 4 paws in the air! Bless
the Countess for a fun time and she might come out later!'

I'z hoping so! I hafen't seen her for ages.

Da concierge tells me dat dere's a big party upstairs in about a
hour, an we's all invited. I hear dat da food dere is gonna be great!

Sammy

Ohh! Wez in fur it! Are we dressed ok? WE went kind of furry upscale
yet tried to hit the middle. I mean, you don't go to the home of a
Countess in flip flops! (Daisy-chan looks at Cash and snicker/whispers
to Sammy, 'he really likes his hot pink flip flops').

Meantime, Iowna flopps over on her belly with her legs hanging down.
She's still almost invisible because of all the massage kittahs but you
can see a big grin as they work on her back and hips.

Cash meantime steps carefully (nail polish almost dry) up to the bar.

'Hi Sammy!' says Cash as the waiter comes over. Cash orders a beef
broth chilled consomme with a thimble of red wine and 1/2 a pinch of
nip (he's gotten used to it over the years and rather likes it).