Old December 22nd 04, 04:48 AM

Default meows constantly

My 10 month old male cat meows constantly as he walks from room to room.
There are three cats in the home Chevy 10 month male, Sally 3 year female
siamese, and Bill 21 year old male. This cat is much like a dog as he
replies and or comes to me when his name is called. He listens to comands
such as stay away from food while bill eat's and come here. he also has a
fascination to anything Bob - shoes, shirts, pants. He sniffs them up like
is was cat nip then lays on them.
Any answers to -
1.Why does he meow constantly
2.Why does he like only my stuff not the wifes?
Thanks much and Happy Holidays to all :-)