Old January 2nd 07, 09:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

Default ANYONE ELSE HAVING TROUBLE POSTING?

Charlie Wilkes wrote:
On 1 Jan 2007 12:01:06 -0800, "sheelagh"
wrote:

I have only just noticed that I am having trouble posting.
On closer inspection, I find that my account Is a bit skew wiff
too.Everything Is normal except my topics.
I just wondered whther It is my account, or the wholde site Is a bit
off tune?
S)

I have been following your saga, Sheelagh, and I have a suggestion.
You may want to set yourself up with a real newsreader, as opposed to
a browser window, so you can more easily follow various threads.

Your ISP may provide an NNTP newsfeed, and all you would have to do is
get a newsreader (of which lots of good ones are available) and
configure it to the specs for your ISP. If you look at their
help/support pages, I'll bet you'll get some information about this.

I can assure you, I would get confused as well if I were trying to
follow everything on Google.

Good luck.

Charlie

Hi Charlie-Thanks for the suggestion.I think that you are right too.The
only problem Is that I have no idea how to go about It.

If you have any suggestions regarding how I would go about It, I would
be more than grateful to you?
I know what an ISP Stands for, but I haven't got as far as NNTP
newsfeed yet.If you could enlighten me on that one, I would also be
very grateful for that one too please?

Confused Is a very good word to describe how I feel right now.It Is
rather like like landing on Mars ,but only being able to speak
Saturn-Speach-Talk,lol?!!
Thanks for the good luck message as well.I appreciate It loads,
S)