Old April 12th 05, 02:24 PM
jmcquown

Helen Miles wrote:
Like many RPCA-ers, I'm currently in the job market. ( Because of
certain circumstances, I've had to quit my PhD. ( Dark Tiger (my TV
production company) is still working on getting its first contract,
so I have to play in the real world for a while...

I've found a PERFECT job that would be right up my street - it uses
all my environmental skills working for the Welsh environment agency.
Please could I have some purrs that I get invited for interview?

They'd be much appreciated.

Thanks
Helen M

You've got purrs for both the production company and the job!

Jill