Old April 8th 06, 04:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Question Regarding Adoption

"D." wrote in message
ink.net...
In article et,
"Elizabeth Blake" wrote:

7 years
ago when I got Stinky & Harriet from North Shore Animal League, they also
asked for names & phone numbers of two references.

Did they ask you if you were going to give the cat a name like Stinky?

(Just teasing you!)

Her shelter name was Lily. A totally inappropriate name for this cat,
unless there's a plant called a stinklily! Harriet's shelter name was
Jessie. For a week or so I referred to them as "the cat" (Harriet, 1.5
years old at the time) and "the kitten" (Stinky, 3 months) until I decided
on their names. Stinky definitely got the right name!

--
Liz