Old April 8th 06, 04:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Question Regarding Adoption

Thanks so much everyone for the great responses. My friend has found a
woman who wants to adopt the cat (which is a bengal). She is going to
be meeting with the family today to see what they're like, etc.
Apparently it is a husband and wife, 3 children (young) and they also
have a 3 year old female cat (can't think what they're called but one
of those hairless kind). Sue, if you could email me that form, that
would be great. She says the people sound good but she is concerned
about the fact that they have 3 young children. Also, this cat (a 2
year old bengal neutered male) was living with 10 other cats and was
stressed so he was spraying. She has told the woman about the
peeing/spraying problem.

Thanks again,
Lauren