Old July 8th 03, 12:38 AM
Karen Chuplis

in article k.net, Nicole
at wrote on 7/7/03 6:27 PM:

I do have the balls to say that my husband has had cats before which were
declawed and they were in great health. As a matter of fact, Dolly lived to
be 17 years old.

Do you people really think that you are going to get your point across by
BASHING and being ignorant?? If you wanted to change my mind or convince me
to NOT declaw Hailey - you have definately NOT succeeded. Instead you've
made yourselves look like idiots and discredited all advice that you may
have given.

There speaks the voice of guilt since we've presented only facts.

Karen