Old May 31st 09, 12:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
John F. Eldredge

Default Pics: A rainy day

On Sun, 31 May 2009 00:22:19 +0100, Jack Campin - bogus address wrote:

It's the rainy season in Hong Kong and the girls like to smoosh down in
their bed by the window and watch the weather. While they were doing
that, I spun their bed around and they posed for a few pictures.

Not worried about the clouds enveloping the mountains:
http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP2186.JPG
http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP2187.JPG

It's too good to be true for them to pose like this:
http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP2189.JPG

A return to form: Naughty's ADD wins again!
http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP2190.JPG

Gorgeous pictures, but my god HOW HIGH UP do you live?

I don't think I've ever seen an apartment block that tall. It's like
something out of a 1950s SF magazine cover.

I count 16 stories visible on the apartment building visible behind the
cats, which is not that unusual in medium-to-large cities. Also, the
apartment house is located on a mountainside, which means that the valley
in the distance goes down lower than the ground floor of the building.

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from