Old February 12th 12, 05:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Default Ping! Gandalf

Weze furry glad to heer dat she iz on da mend, effen iffin it iz slow.
Purrz frum ar house dat she feelz bedder soon.

Booker, CHappy an Snowflake

On 2/12/2012 3:43 AM, Gandalf wrote:
On Sat, 11 Feb 2012 14:43:07 -0800, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:

Hay Gandalf,

Heowz yur Muther doin?
Kummin uhlong wewll ei howp...

She is recovering, slowly.

She was discharged from the hospital after 5 days, feeling, in her words
'wretched.

She is staying in a rehabilitation center, while she builds up her
strength.

She lives alone in the large house I grew up in. There are 4 floors, and
3 fairly short flights of stairs.

She needs to be able to walk up and down those stairs, before she can
go home.

She is getting better,but it is slow. She is 89 years old, and the
anesthesia and surgery was very, very hard on her.

But, now she IS on the mend. I just don't know how long it will take.

I visit her every day. Of course.

Thank you all for your purrs and prayers. They are working.

-Gandalf and Lorelei