Old May 22nd 04, 01:39 AM
MaryL

"Cheryl" wrote in message
I was going to post something about Bonnie's one year anniversary with me
this week, but I've been taking a class all week and actually forgot (bad
meowmie). May 17th last year was the day I trapped her and brought her to
be spayed, not even planning on keeping her. It dawned on me when I went

get a refill on Shadow's meds tonight and they asked if I wanted to make
Bonnie's yearly exam appt. Now I have to decide if I should get her tested
for FeLV or just go ahead and get the booster. I don't think it hurts to
just shot her, but I'm curious, and not really worried since she is very
healthy. I guess it is better to just reserve that test for if she becomes
ill. What do you guys think?

--
Cheryl

Congratulations, Cheryl and Bonnie -- and also Shamrock and Shadow. It's
hard to believe it has been a year. You and Bonnie have made tremendous
progress.

MaryL