Old May 22nd 04, 01:41 AM
Cheryl

Karen Chuplis dumped this in
on 21 May 2004:

You won't really do anything different if she is positive, I wouldn't
do it.

True. The only thing I wouldn't do is have her vaccinated.

I can't believe it's been a year!!!

I know! Time is passing too quickly, Karen. Is that an age thing? The
tech pulled her chart and saw the note highlighted that said "semi
feral" and made a joke about not being in that day. lol She doesn't act
very feral to me anymore, nothing like a year ago at all. At least now
when I do catch her and hold her (just to get her used to it a bit) she
does play "frozen kitty" so the vet visit next week should go ok. I made
the appt for Sat morning and our usual routine on Sat morning is for me
to get up, feed Shadow and Shamrock in the kitchen, feed Bonnie in my
room and close my door and go back to sleep. She cuddles with me so I'll
just have the carrier in there and when she's relaxed, pick her up and
put her in. I might put the walking jacket and lead on her just for a
little insurance.

--
Cheryl