Old August 26th 07, 01:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
David Stevenson

Default China and Fluff

ollie2 wrote
The object of the game is to move the red block around without getting hit
by the blue blocks or touching the black walls. If you can go longer than
18 seconds you are phenomenal. The US Air Force uses this for fighter
pilots. They are expected to go for at least 2 minutes.
http://members.iinet.net.au/~pontipak/redsquare.html

I managed over 2 seconds - once.

--
David Stevenson Storypage: http://blakjak.org/sty_menu.htm