Old October 1st 08, 08:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default A namez finallie

Weeeeellll, I am not too sure about the kitties yet. Willow stuck her paw
in the cage and scratched me while I was asleep. I growled but didn't bite.
I will try and be patient with them. Oh, I am a Blue Heeler not a Blue
Tick. Like it matters, I am home now and that is the important thing.
"Samuel Redcat Mahoney" wrote in message
On Wed, 01 Oct 2008 14:03:35 -0500, Granby wrote:

Hello, I am Sadie, It took Gramby long enough to figure it out~
Holman's!!!

She took me to the Ted today and I have a sore foot but nothing broken.
I got a shot of something and one that all dogs get.

I will go back in a month and get what isn't broken fixed and be tested
for heart worms.

Oh, he says I am 2-4 years old. I really don't remember exactly. Nice
to meet you all.

Welcome, Sadie! Youz found a gudgud hoomin to get 'dopted by, and a great
bunch of kitties to take care of you.

Sammy