Old March 27th 09, 08:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

Default Good tuna news,

On Mar 27, 5:27*am, Fred wrote:
Mosey` =^..^=` wrote:

"Gandalf" On Tue, 24 Mar 2009 18:45:31 -0300, Fred
wrote:

Hihi Kitties,
* * * *Gudgud Newz. *I have a call back on one of my applications.
* * * * They
want me to take a test on Thursday and after that maybe an
interview. It's not a big job, but it will keep me off da streets
and I can live
on it... IF I get da job. *It looks good. *I think yor purrs have
been workin. *Fangu furry much.

I hope it works out for you.

Times are very bad for so many people

Gandalf

PUUUUUUURS for dem awl
Luffs n gud luk Unka Fred
Hihi Unka Gandalf, haows Kenzie fealing?
nosepoinks
Mosey
Mosey

* * * * Fangu Mosey. *It's werkin. *I got 80% on my test, (65% was a pass),
and many uv da questions were about Window$ XP and VISTA which I have
nevver used. (I run linux since Window$ 98). *So I've cleared the
first steps and have an interview soon. *It looks very good and I
think I can do well at this.
* * * * With the economy the way it is, I am happy with the way things seem
to be turning out. *Keep your paws crossed for me.

--
Peace,
Fred

Paws crosst ana talez linkt, Unca Fred! We is purrrrrin ar bestist
tuna purrz fur yew!
Ralph, Fred, Alice, Jane, Ricky, Mary, Judith, and Claude