Old October 2nd 08, 12:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-Lost

Default Cats won't stop eating dog food. Any tips?

Response to "Rene S." :

On a serious note, does such a place exist? *And if so, how
would the dogs get there? *I'm guessing if a cat cannot reach
the food the dogs' chances would be nil.

I was thinking somewhere the cats aren't usually allowed, like
the porch. The dogs could be fed on the porch at certain times
of the day, for instance.

I think I like that idea. Thanks for your input.

--
-Lost
kidding. No I am not.