Old May 5th 07, 12:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn

Default The Recall is Affecting Europe Now

wrote:
CatNipped wrote:

The recall also expanded to include 2 varieties in Europe.

Full details:

http://www.itchmo.com/read/breaking-...ation_20070502

BREAKING NEWS: Menu Foods Recall Expands Dramatically Due to
Cross-Contamination

I see that Friskies/Purina is still not on the list. That's a relief.

On the other hand, Trader Joe's *is* on the list, and I've occasionally
fed them TJ's canned food. That will stop!

Thanks for the update.

Joyce

I'm holding my breath on that one, too, since that's my guys' dinner
food (lunch is dry Science Diet, also not on the list -- knock wood).

Ginger-lyn