Old November 21st 04, 04:43 AM
Takayuki

"CatNipped" wrote:

Now, I have had one of my "Prissy" stories published in a real live book,
"The Cats of Our Lives", edited by Franklin Dohanyos (you can still buy it
on Amazon.com - ISBN 1-55972-487-0), "Prissy Adopts a Duck", page 171.

You would think that, with that affirmation, it wouldn't bother me that my
cat-hating mom didn't like my stories, but it still stings.

Concatulations! I did like the one about the duckling, and I know
you've always wanted to get them published.

I wouldn't worry about what your mom said. If she doesn't like cats,
I don't think she could like stories about an especially naughty cat.