Old March 5th 04, 09:48 AM
Bob Brenchley.

On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 18:48:49 +0000, Jacqueline
wrote:

On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 17:58:24 +0000, Bob Brenchley.
wrote:
Look you stupid fool, my cats exist, my experience exists, my
voluntary work for the CP exists.

We only have your word on that, and that isn't good enough as so much
of what you say flies in the face of known facts.

I offered you evidence repeatedly, what more do you want?

The truth?

Yes, you
only have my word here but you can have any evidence you want. I've
got adoption contracts, my name's on the local branch newsletter, I
can give you names of other members of my branch, or people whom I've
been involved with in rehoming. I guess that's not evidence enough
though, is it.

The thing is that what you claim doesn't fit in with the facts.

You claim you adopted normal healthy cats from Cats Protection with
them knowing in advance that you were going to keep them indoors 24/7.
Highly improbable.

You claim that you got your cats without a home check. Impossible.

You claim that CP will consider homing cats to indoor only situations.
Wrong.

If I'd ever been 'lying' to them or
anyone else they could've 'caught me out' any time. Home checks are
also done *after* cats have been rehomed

WRONG. Home checks are ALWAYS done, without fail, BEFORE cats are
rehomed, though in some cases later home visits will be made to check
on their progress.

Note I said 'also' there.

Oh good get out there Little Miss Troll.

Please read what's said before you spout
your nonsense. 'Home checks are ALSO done' after rehoming - so if I'd
lied in my initial home visit I'd be caught out in subsequent visits.

- they remain the 'property'
of the CP for 6 months and can be removed at any time in that period.

Cats are not considered property.

I agree, but that's what was implied on the contract I had to sign. I
may still have it kicking around somewhere... Here we a It says I
only accept the cat/kitten for a trial period of 6 months. Should I be
unable to keep it for any reason it must be returned to CP without me
offering it to anyone else. In effect, it's their property.

Cats are not considered property.

I give up. Believe what you want.

I believe that you are either a liar, a troll, or possibly both. If
you do keep cats indoors 24/7 then you are also a sick animal abuser.

Bob.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why you appear bright until
we hear you talk.