Old January 19th 05, 01:10 PM
Miss Violette

Yez da name i thinkz iz ta keep yourown kitty well inna furst plaze, it haz
hooman grade fud, butt furry, who willz buy it anyway, sayed itsa notted gud
fur the heart condition of da hooman and makez da hooman toonas go very fast
butted he alzo sayed if we eatz it himself willz buy it, OEJ, liking furry
extra today
Sylvia M. wrote in message
Izzit hokay furr well kitteez????

Pitoonya's Meowmee, Anti Sylvia

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
tellz hersef ta buy you some of diz wellness, ista

sardinez, crab anna
shrimppez, we all fife likez it anna itsa 'spozed ta be da

bestest fud, anna
i thinkz dey iz right, OEJ
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee wrote in message

"Miss Violette" wrote in

message
furry buyed uses wellnes anna itsef haz sardinez anna

srimpeez, anna
itsa
wonnerful, OEJ, hoping diz will getz added to owr

menuz atta comunity,
*offers STT a bowl*

Meowmee wuz towld tu tempt me wiff 'stinky foodz', lyke

'Wizkurz' .
hur hytez da ishy fishy smell, an ugulee fyshee

smell...but I luvz it...
better endjoy it wyle I kan...I kno hur wyll neffurr buy

it uhgin.
An neow mine pooz smell foooey tu.. LOL.

Pitfooonya