Old December 26th 05, 12:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default a cat found

NMR wrote:
when you can take her to a vet let them run a microchip check for you
they don't charge for that
and your location is a little vague since you just broadcasted the
whole world on this newsgroup

"MJ" wrote in message
I found a cat in front of my apartment building (Purdue Village
212-5). I am keeping her/him at the moment because it is rainning.

She/he is extremely friendly and pretty!!!
She/he has dark gray fur.

If you are the owner, please contact me at

I have a dog so I can't keep her/him with me for a long time.

Well, judging from the "Purdue.edu" in her email, I would say that she is
in/near West Lafayette, Indiana, and a student, faculty member or employee
of Perdue University. Nowhere near you, Matthew.