Old January 5th 07, 04:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

Default Young Island

[With that, a small green island, framed by the setting sun, can be
seen in the turquoise waters. Palm trees and rows and rows of colorful
flowers can be seen, and the scent of Jasmine and Bougainvillea waft
onto the ship. Kitties can be seen running and playing on the beach,
and a jet-ski zips by and an Orange Mackerel Tabbie waves at the
kitties on the ship!]

Much pleasant meowing is heard, as the kitties get ready to
disembark...

Look, my handsome wink, on the beach there - isn't that Jocko and Big
Mama? There can't be too many huge panthers who travel with kitty cats.
And peeking out from behind Big Mama, that looks like Pepe and Gigi, the
skunks. They must have teleported straight over to the island. I guess
that makes sense - island kitties would want to go straight to the island.

Cleo