Old January 5th 07, 11:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Young Island

if der iza fishin boat me anna loferli lucy iz goin fishin, chester
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
On Fri, 05 Jan 2007 08:34:14 -0800, Her Royal Highness Cleopatra
Silvercat's nimble, little paws typed:

Look, my handsome wink, on the beach there - isn't that Jocko and Big
Mama? There can't be too many huge panthers who travel with kitty cats.
And peeking out from behind Big Mama, that looks like Pepe and Gigi, the
skunks. They must have teleported straight over to the island. I guess
that makes sense - island kitties would want to go straight to the

island.

Cleo

Yup, Cleo, dat kitty on da jet-ski iz Jocko fur sure! And I finks I
seez da concierge on da dock waitink to greet usses!

[With that TV and Cleo, Anaïs and Tiger step into the tender as other
kitties follow. A second tender with the ship's crew and their luggage
is already on the way]

What a bootiful day - lukit da kitties on da beech in dek chariz an
on blankees, relaksin and drinkin troplkal drinkees out ov coconut
shelz!! An dat luks like da fishink boat gettink reddy!

What are you gize goink do do between now an tonite's Noo Yeerz
Party?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs