Old March 6th 07, 02:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Default Chibi not home but Romeo is victorious

"Cantate" wrote:
I'm hoping that Chibi will come out of hiding soon. She was a feral
cat for the first several months of her existence and knows how to
fend for herself, and I'm pretty sure that she hasn't been hit by a
car because someone would have called the phone number on her collar,
and that she hasn't been picked up by anyone because she really is not
people-friendly except to her own family.

I hope you're right and that Chibi will come home. If she's been
hiding from Spook, maybe she'll feel she can venture out now.