Old August 3rd 11, 08:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Da nurf of dem alz

datz rite!!! ursf can takesa statemintz getsa papuwurk in order anna soon
aza rosco iz bak him can serfz da paperz onna gramby so we kan put hersef
onna trialz... hersef iz beree lukee dat da mizz violette izunt here... she
mitagetted da deaf pentality fur feeding doggiez ifin mizz biolette waza
justicte, OEJ
"Sundance" wrote in message
In da meen timez, kan I be uv assistintz?

Sundance, Deputy Chief Inspektagator

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
hhhmmmm as sun az rosco getz betterer, i thinkz himz needsa infestigate
anna we needsa putsa gramby on trialz, she iz gettin alotsa chargez
aginzt hersef, dumpin kittez offa cowlde box, now sharein fudz wif of all
thingz, doggiez, diz iz juzt not 'ceptablez, OEJ
"Gramby" wrote in message
Diz iz da cats frum grambyz houze anna we iz all mad rite nowz. Cee
when her kamed home frum work diz day sum manhomanz asked if dey kud
borrow da doggie kage dat iz in da out. Der waza Mom doggie nd four
bitties dat kept going in da streetZ anna ofver by da faktorie. Well
dat wuz fine, dat mom dog broke out of da fenze and taked da bitties
wiff herself. Dat iz da gud part now her iz da bad. Not onlee did
gramby take dem sum wadder IN OUROWN DIsh. Her taked two, not one but
TWO kanz of gushy fudz out and fed dem dogggies. We duent effen git two
kanz at da same timez. Rosco bedder git better quick we may hat6a file
anofther komplaint.

Human note. I kid you not they followed me to the door when I took the
canned food out to feed and water the animals. It was 96 and they were
hot and thirsty. When I went to the door with the food there was almost
no place to walk for cats. Then I looked up at the kitchen window could
tell there were four cats looking out at what I was doing. when I cam
back in, it was an hour before any of them came near me.