Old May 7th 05, 02:28 AM
KellyH

"Charlie Wilkes" wrote
BATHROOM CAT -- BEYOND FERAL?

The bathroom cat has thwarted my attempts at capture to the point
where I have backed off and am now using hunger (but not excessively)
as a taming force. This is one hostile, ferocious animal, and not a
small one either. I wonder if she is not a natural lynx hybrid. Take
another look at these pix:

www.geocities.com/wallofgrays/catcam.htm

And then look at this link:

http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/town/pl...90/canlynx.htm

I don't know, she looks like a regular domestic shorthair brown tiger to me.
What about putting a trap in the bathroom in order to take her to the vet?
Then you can clear up the "is she pregnant" mystery, get her spayed if not,
and release her or tame her, whichever you choose.

Are you going to trap look-a-like cat too?

--
-Kelly