Old May 7th 05, 06:55 AM
bigbadbarry

Charlie Wilkes wrote:

Next week I go for the hard drugs if nothing else has worked by then.

Charlie

Luring takes time.

You got her sitting in the shower window (she knew you was in there)

Have you named her, you could call her to eat, you know ring the
dinner bell.

but I would not reach for her untill she makes the first move toward
you, even then, you could, show cautiousness yourself, pretend your not
shure of her intention ~ that should blow her mind, let her know that
you are not luring.

Maybe put something from the dirty clothes in the window so she can get
your scent.

You just have to love her at a distance, keep meeting her need that's
all Im saying, she'll come around when she's ready. Food in itself can
be a drug, lots of people sedate other family members with food.