Old July 15th 08, 08:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

Default KFC today

On Jul 15, 2:46*pm, Marina wrote:
wrote:

There is something a bit horrifying about delivering a live mouse to a
cat (or pet snake) in a situation where the mouse has almost no chance
of escape. It reminds me of those "canned hunting" ranches, not that
I'm blaming the cat, of course.

They passed a law here a few years ago, banning the use of live animals
to feed pets. I've often thought about buying frozen mice for Miranda,
but she wouldn't know what to do with them. Oh, how I wish she'd have
had just one summer with Nikki on the island. Nikki would soon have
taught her what to do with prey.

She brought home a vole the other night. Didn't eat it.

She thought you could send it to KFC.

--
Will in New Haven