Old May 31st 04, 09:11 PM
Dennis Carr

On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 15:52:24 -0800, He Who Walks wrote:

My cat (DQB) had been tearing up my furniture (as well as my patience)
by clawing everything, particularly when I would have to be being out
of town for two or three days at a time.

This post was downright WONDERFUL! Obviously, ladies and gentlemen,
this is a perfect piece for factual data, and I am accordingly suggesting
that He Who Walks should be offered a job as an author for the Weekly
World News or - even better - everybody's favorite factual publication,
MAD Magazine.

OK, maybe not MAD. But WWN certainly could make good use of this
character. =^_^=

--
Dennis Carr - KE6ISF | I may be out of my mind,
http://www.dennis.furtopia.org | But I have more fun that way.