Old December 30th 03, 05:39 AM
Christine Burel

awwwww!
Christine
"Mark Edwards" wrote in message

Friday night we finally hit the sack.

As is usual, Little Feet made three turns, and cuddle up above my
head, and against Senyah's pillow. I petted him until I fell asleep.

Senyah woke up before I did, so she got up and made her breakfast.

In the meantime, I reach up and pet Little Feet, and tell him "Little
Feet's a sweetie cat..." only to be swatted by a somewhat shorter
tail.

I open my eyes and see that Little Feet must have gotten up with
Senyah, and Buster had taken his spot. Buster was not amused at being
calle Little Feet (grin).

He did forgive me, and cuddled up to me more closely, and we both went
back to sleep, both of us snoring loudly (or so I'm told) as we slept
the morning away.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark