Old April 2nd 06, 03:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default 3-Inch Tall Kitten May Be World's Smallest

Christina Websell wrote:

Kitty FC only weighs 4 lbs or so and she's not skinny either, just a very
tiny cat. Out of interest I just measured her, she is 10 and a half inches
high at the shoulder and 15 inches from the top of her head to the root of
her tail.
I don't know if she was born a small kitten or whether her small size is a
result of deprivation of some sort earlier in her life.

Nikki was about the same size as Kitty FC. I wouldn't say she was
deprived as a kitten, but I did have to take her away from her mum at
age 8 weeks, as the people who owned the stable where she was born
didn't want the kittens there.

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi