Old December 27th 16, 12:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy[_3_]

Default Just dropping in

On 12/26/2016 12:40 PM, Mike Mayers wrote:
I broke my leg (femer) last july. My emergency caller got the emts here in 15 minutes. I am still using a walker because the leg is still healing. During the hospital and nursing home poor Cotton spent 8 weeks at a shelter. The leg was repaired using a titanium rod.

Mike in new hampshire - 87 years old

I'm glad you're healing and at least able to get around with a walker.
I assume poor Cotton is home now? I'm sure he's happy to be there. I
hope your healing continues and that you can soon do without the walker.