Old October 27th 03, 12:25 AM
Miss Violette

dis isa goodgood news, Toni kitten, purring fur alla firethreatened kitties,
Samuel "Houdini" Kitten wrote in message
Dze nastymean firemonsters woke up again dis morning, and started
crawling towards my house. My sisfurs and me all went out into de back
yard (until meowmie turned on the sprinklermonsters!) and growled and
stared at de firemonsters, and de big noisybirds that spit on
firemonsters were spitting on dem all morning too.

Now it's midafternoon, and I can't see any more firemonsters on the
hills. Just lots of stinky smoke.

You udder furkitties that lib near the other firemonsters, my sisfurs
and me are purrpurrpurring for you!

Sammy Kitten