Old February 7th 04, 06:19 PM
Cat Protector

You are a disgusting troll. You had your cat put down simply to shift the
blame to someone else. I think that is dispicable and so are you. What you
are doing is animal abuse and I hope you get nailed for it!

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
"L.S." wrote in message
m...
I just have a hard time dealing with criticism and I had to release my
frustration somewhere. As I said we liked our other cat a lot more
anyway so
I do not really feel bad about it. Luckily we live somewhat in the
country side so I was able to take care of it myself without the vet.
Tomorrow we're going to the local shelter to get a new cat.

/LS